Spring Clean your Health
Join us for a fun evening workshop where you will learn
simple tricks and tools to help you take on a healthier and
more beautiful YOU.
Nutrition & Beauty Revival
651 Wellness Workshop Series
- April 12, 2018 (Thursday)
- April 25, 2018 (Wednesday)
- May 10, 2018 (Thursday)
- May 23, 2018 (Wednesday)
June 20th, 2018 (Thursday)
July 12th (Thursday)
PRICE | LOCATION | LIMIT
Cost: $35 includes handouts and gift bag
Time: 6:00pm-8:00pm (Doors open at 5:45pm and presentations start promptly at 6:00pm)
Location: c2 Office 651 University Ave Ste A, Los Gatos, CA 95032
Limited: 8 persons per session (waiting list email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cancellation Policy: Full refund with a 72-hour notice prior to event
SPEAKER: Culinary One Nutrition: Heynia Cooley, Certified Nutritionist & Culinary Expert, Weight-loss & Behavior Specialist
SPEAKER: C2 CALIFORNIA CLEAN Skincare, Clarissa Shetler, Co-founder of C2, Doctor of Pharmaceuticals and Chemistry
SPEAKER: Pelo Hair Salon, Leilia Peake, Founder and owner
GUEST SPEAKERS: Announced
MINDFULNESS EXERCISE: C2 CALIFORNIA CLEAN Skincare, Maya Mizuki, C2 Team Member
*Light refreshments included
Spring forward to a healthier you with our 2-hour informative workshop that supports a holistic approach to clean living. Learn about the problems associated with the common American diet as well as the toxicities in everyday personal care products. You will leave with a better understanding of how to implement simple lifestyle changes that will help you be the best version of yourself.
After the presentations, we’ll have a Q & A session as well as personalized hair and skin evaluations by our affiliated experts.
What You Will Explore
- Healthy and holistic approaches to cleanse and nourish your body from the inside out and the outside in
- Simple steps on how to choose the best products for your health and beauty
- Problems with the common American diet (GMO, non-organic, and pesticide-laden foods, etc.)
- The impact and detriments of harmful beauty and health messaging – green washing
- Tricks and tools you need to undo years of harmful, unhealthy exposure while making progress toward realizing—and living—a healthy and happy life.
- To learn to be an advocate for clean living, not only for yourself, but also for your loved ones!
- To gain a broader perspective on the science of your body and how it relates to what you are putting IN and ON your body.
- To invest in your body – it’s the only one you have!
HEYNIA COOLEY, NUTRITION & WEIGHT LOSS SPECIALIST
CLARISSA SHETLER, PharmD
CHRISTINE FALSETTI, PhD
LEILIA PEAKE, PELO SALON OWNER
MAYA MIZUKI, C2 TEAM MEMBER
ROXANNE GIBBENS, FOUNDER ARTISAN NUTS
ASHLEY FEINBERG, KAVELLA HAIR CARE FOUNDER